Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FYI

Good Morning Dolls,

I know I have not posted in a few days, truth moment: I have been fighting a common cold (what the doctors said) however, it exhausted and zapped me of all my energy. I have been sick in bed and coughing out my brains. I'm feeling much better, only to have a minor surgery on my right wrist today (to remove a ganglion cyst). Needless to say, I am right handed. I will have the wrist wrapped up for ten days. I am sure if I will be able to post during this time (depending on how they wrap the hand), but I will have to be creative. Please say a prayer for me that all goes well and a speedy recovery. To stay inspired please feel free to continue to visit the blog and catch up on other posts you may have missed or even try some assignments/challenges. Alrighty I'm off to see the sleeping wizards....ugh

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment