Monday, July 28, 2014

Heart of surprises

Happy Monday Dolls,

I hope you all had a peaceful and wonderful weekend, for me, my weekend was full of surprises. This weekend helped confirm what life is all about. I was able to enjoy loved ones and embrace the moment we were in. I'm sure this will promote my journey to forgive myself for my short comings. I am forced to deal with the results of me being selfish and not making the best decisions  that benefit others hearts and feelings.  I had to learn to be accountable for my behavior, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes.  One thing for sure when there is true love, it would cover a multitude of things. I understand time heals all wounds, but you have to put time in to heal the wounds. This brings forward the appreciation of having a friend. We all should strive to be at a place where we don't focus on changing others but making the changes within to and develop patience to deal with other people.  Keep in mind we should all be kind, patient, forgiving and tenderhearted to one another. I am looking forward to new and fresh beginnings. Life is more than self-seeking and keeping records of right and wrong. Focus on forgiving and loving one another, this would truly help you develop the heart that loves unconditionally.

P.S. I LOVE SURPRISES

No comments:

Post a Comment