Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Joy to the world

Good Morning Dolls,

It has been killing me not being able to connect with my readers/followers. Here is a quick post (with my left hand). Do you have daily duties? We should wake up and acknowledge our duties to push us forward.  Daily Duties are meant to move us closer to our purpose and offer individual moments for us to be proud of ourselves. Each completed duty should be celebrated. Seek out your role as the titles you carry, educate yourself on those titles, and accept wisdom on those titles. Adhere to your titles, if it lines up with your purpose it should rule peace in your heart. Embrace your titles, and let them dwell in you richly. I have learned over the years my titles are far and between. Actually, my titles give me my daily joys...connect with yours and be filled with overjoy. Joy to the world.




P.S. I LOVE JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment