Thursday, July 24, 2014

The art of waiting

Happy Thunderous Thursday Dolls,

Update: my sutures are still in my wrist, which limits my ability to type, I have to wait yet another week and half for them to be taken out. I'm taking it like a champ, however I was disappointed and pouting for a moment after learning the sutures wasn't going to be taken out as planned. This really teaches me the art of being patient, without complaining. Have you been impatient about something lately? Keep in mind if it is something you have no control over, relax and allow it to run it's course. During the time of waiting, find out what you can do to be content and deal with the waiting. Refrain from becoming angry and acting out of emotions. Teach your heart to take courage in being developed during the wait time. Everything has it appointed time, it may seem slow but it will surely come and not be delayed.

P.S. I LOVE PATIENCE





No comments:

Post a Comment