Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The youth

Good Morning Stunning Dolls,

I wanted to dedicate this post to each of you. Yes, I may not know all of my readers, but one thing is for sure I appreciate each of you for taking time out and stopping to read my blog. This is not an easy journey,  not much support,  and a lot of people who doubt the idea of not only the blog but the organization. Truth moment: It gets tough sometimes and a bit discouraging, when your own family members are not great supporters.  The one thing that keeps me moving and pressing forward is GOD, who is ahead of my life. Every time I get a little weary, HE strengthens me and opens more doors. This encourages me to give up my will and hold on to HIS will. There is nothing more rewarding than completing a mission given from GOD. So this summer is all about Pure And Sure Inc. I will keep you all posted on the things GOD has given me to promote purity awareness. So if you are reading this post, thanks from the bottom of my heart for your support. You are apart of a movement that will reshape the world our youth will create. My only goal is to educate girls and to teach them not to allow the world to conform their minds.  Promote freedom to allow them to  rejoice in their younger days, and be cheerful of their later days. Encourage them to walk in the ways of their hearts and the sight of their eyes, but not allowing what they see to dismay their hearts. Encourage them to step beyond the boundaries that others have placed before them and embark on an unknown journey that's pleasing to their hearts and not the minds of others. Take a moment today and encourage your thoughts to complete an unfinished task. Love yourself to the fullest. Again, thanks for reading.

P.S. I LOVE THE YOUTH







No comments:

Post a Comment