Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Becoming Tangible

Happy Tangible Tuesday Dolls,

Today, I want to remind each of you to become tangible. I know we have very busy lives and spends countless hours at work, school, or both. We must get to a place where we count others moments more significant than ours. There are blessings in being thoughtful, selflessness, and sympathetic. Lets not allow the cares of our world hinder us from shaping a young persons world. If one member of the family suffers, all members suffer, and if one member is uplifted, all member's are uplifted. Wouldn't you rather be uplifted than suffer? Children need to experience more than words, but real tangible moments of you being present with them. Its so easy for us to send a cute text or make a phone call,  those are far less special than a real hug. If you know you can reach out and touch a young persons life and make an impact, I challenge you today to become a tangible person. They need someone to lean on (physically), cry with, laugh with, share with, and vent with. What we don't want to do it reject them to a place where they are seeking attention from the wrong person. Lets just do better. I pledge this day to make myself accountable and responsible for the youth in my family, I pledge to become a real tangible heart, ear, shoulder, and arm that they can expect to be there for anything. Take the pledge with me...this save lives.

P.S. I LOVE TO BE TANGIBLE


No comments:

Post a Comment