Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I call you friend

Hey Dolls,

I am so blessed to know the true meaning of a friendship. To have the opportunity to experience the hands and hearts of other women who loves you unconditionally. Do you have friends? Those who know the real me knows I am such a girly girl. If I could I would have a women's event everyday just to spend time with my friends. The best part of having girl friends is that I can truly be myself  around them without judgement and I can embrace them as well. I love the fact that my friends take our relationship as honorable as I do. It is an honor to have such good friends. Even though I have only a few women I call friend, they have really big hearts and gives me everything I need. Greater love has no one than this, that friends would lay down their life down for you. For if one of us fall, one will lift the other one up. We break bread, laugh, cry, love and pray for one another. Life gets know better than this.

P.S. I LOVE FRIENDS



No comments:

Post a Comment