Friday, August 15, 2014

I Love Me

Happy Fierce Friday Dolls,

All work no play for me these days. I am back at work and actually headed out for a professional development now. I just want to wish all of you a safe and joyful weekend. Remember don't be afraid to journey yourself to reshape or fine tune a better you. When your at your best, is when your light shines before others, so that they may see your good works and look into bettering themselves.  I am sure like me, with this journey you are learning some pretty interesting things about yourself. Why stop now? Continue to learn yourself. Don't give up on you. You have to keep moving forward, you were not created to stay in the same place. Life is all about moving forward. Go to a mirror, look in it, and speak to your destiny, and tell yourself you are beautiful and wonderfully made, no longer will I give up on me, because I am worth it! Now look in the mirror and say it like you really mean it. Peace out dolls, man I love all of you!

P.S. I LOVE ME






No comments:

Post a Comment