Friday, August 1, 2014

Great memories

Happy Friday Wonderful Dolls,

We are headed toward a new weekend. What do you have planned? For me, I am going to continue to enjoy good times with my husband and close family and friends. Did you know good times offer great memories. Its when moments of our life is at a turning point, when think of great memories. Great memories can help heal a situation or sometimes remember a special person. Be mindful of the trails and pathways that lead you to good memories. Don't except a distorted truth, but embrace the whole memory and live in that moment. Don't allow bad memories to have a place in your heart because it leads to bitterness. Don't consider what bad memories lies behind you, and push to imagine what new memories that lies ahead of you, for it offers purpose. I wish you all nothing but great memories for this weekend. Remember to take many pictures for they add depth to great memories.

P.S. I LOVE MEMORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment