Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day Dolls,

Yes, we are headed toward the end of the work/school week. Kudos's to those schools who are already in session and wish you well to those who will start within the next two weeks. Let's just take today and kid around a bit. Everything doesn't have to be so serious. Let your body dance and bring on a joyful heart. So instead of humping as work lets HUMP and do the Humpty Dance. There is a time to weep, a time to laugh, and a time to dance, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. Google or You tube, Digital Underground, song: The Humpty Dance and have some fun today. Loosen up, laugh, giggle, and dance around. I love this song and I hope you will too. Here is a bit of what you will hear:
                  The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
                  Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
                  Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
                  Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
                  Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump

P.S. I LOVE TO DANCE



1 comment: