Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Compassionate heart

Hi Pretty Dolls,

Have you ever had a conversation with a person and when it was over you felt a bit lighter or a bit of motivation to keep moving forward? This is what life is all about YOU being able to overcome to help someone else overcome. Can you imagine, everyone motivating each other? We would be living in a much peaceful world and people would be much peaceful for that matter. We would be able to embrace the compassion for one another regardless of where we are in our lives. Yes, compassion is the missing component in many of our lives. OK, I get it, we have selective compassion. No, we are all called to have compassion for everyone we come in contact with. Some may need a little more or a little less that others, but compassion is to be given. We should be walking compassion human beings and wear it as we wear clothes. Put on your compassionate heart, kindness skirt, humility jacket, meekness shirt, and patience shoes. My, my, my, it looks good on you. Give it to everyone, and accept it from others. Consider it a gift. The more you give, the more you receive. I am one who wants my cup to overflow with compassionate.

P.S. I LOVE COMPASSION




No comments:

Post a Comment