Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Healthy Tuesday

Hey Dolls,

Its so good to be typing today without any sutures!!!! YES they are all out and my wrist is on its way to a speedy recovery. I was sitting outside my doctors office passing time before my appointment, and I saw so many people of all ages go through the doors with illnesses. All I could do was thank GOD for my health. Situations could be better, money could be better, but health is at the center of it all. Take some time today to be thankful for your health.  So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all in purpose of taking care of your body. Your body is a temple. Within your health all things are possible, if you believe. Never doubt you are blessed and the best is yet to come. Continue to love yourself first and appreciate you for being you. Be encouraged today, stay focus on pushing forward.

P.S. I LOVE BEING HEALTY

No comments:

Post a Comment