Friday, August 22, 2014

Perception

Merry Friday Dolls,

Yes, It is Friday and we are in the weekend. I am headed for yet another professional development (job related) and I am ready for it to be over before I even get there. I was at professional developments all day yesterday, so please forgive my absent post. Here is your weekend assignment. Ask 5 people to describe your character. Sometimes we can give off a perception of ourselves that's far from what we imagine. Although, this is strictly opinionated, but the point of the assignment is to bring awareness to what you may or may not be giving off. You always want to be caught friendly and approachable. This way you are easy to get get along with and this makes people want to be around you rather tolerate you. I know you may say " who cares". The truth of the matter is you never want to put in a position where it hinders you from being recommended and/or blessed. There is so much encouragement in having a good attitude, it comforts people with love, affection, and sympathy. I am sure we all are justified in how we act sometimes, but if its negative it comes with no peace, love and grace. All of which the world needs more of. Let's take a stand against the hatred and evilness, and it start with you. Yes, you. Just think... you taking a stand encourages another and a another and soon it would produce a world who pours into the hearts of others. I love each and everyone of you. Keep pushing and I hope you learn more about yourself this weekend.

P.S. I LOVE YOU







No comments:

Post a Comment