Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Giving Back

Good Day Dolls,

I am so overwhelmed with starting back to work, again excuse my absent post on yesterday. I am excited to share that PURE AND SURE INC. proudly represented purity awareness in the Jump-Start Back to School Parade on Saturday, August 23, 2014. This parade was in the heart of Chicago's Englewood neighborhood. I was exited to be apart of this experience since there has been so much violence. We all came together for one common goal, celebrating education. This was just one way PURE AND SURE INC.  joined hands with others for the better good. If you can find out what is going on in your neighborhood and get involved. Sorry, I only have one picture to share but tomorrow I promise to have more.

P.S. I LOVE GIVING BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment